Terms & Conditions
On booking with Fox Chalet Rentals Inc. you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- CHECK IN TIME: Chalets are available for occupation on day of arrival from 2pm. Meet & Greet service to take you to your chalet is available between the hours of 2pm & 4pm. Check in time may be later than 2pm during Peak Seasons February/March & July/August. Guests arriving after 4pm will need to contact us in advance for arrival details.
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Chalets must be vacated on day of departure by 12noon. Late departure must be arranged in advance and depends on availability otherwise an extra day rate will be charged to your credit card.
- SMOKING POLICY: Smoking and the use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden in the chalets.
- Only persons over the age of 20 years of age may book a chalet. ID MAY BE REQUIRED
- PAYMENT: We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express. Online booking available through paypal. The maximum amount of credit cards used in any one booking is 2. Any further cards used will impose a 4% charge.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of 20% is required at time of booking with balance of booking amount due 3 weeks prior to the arrival date. Bookings inside of 3 weeks to arrival date will require full payment at time of booking.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made before 3 weeks of arrival date will result in loss of 20% deposit and a 10% administration charge. Cancellations inside of 3 weeks to arrival date will result in loss of entire booking.
- PETS: Pets are not permitted in the chalets. (Guide dogs are the only exception allowed)
- Chalets are supplied with a starter pack which consists of toilet rolls per bathroom, soap shampoo and detergent. It is the responsibility of the guest to purchase more supplies if needed.
- Inspections are carried out after each rental and FOX CHALET RENTALS INC. reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage caused during your stay at the chalets. Guests are not permitted to rearrange furniture or electrical appliances in the chalet or move indoor furniture out of doors. For the purpose of maintenence etc, property managers/proprietors reserve the right, even in the abscence of guests, to enter the chalet any time as is necessary.
- FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED reserves the right to change and/or cancel bookings due to an omission or error in our online booking system. FOXCRI is relieved from liability should the chalet not be available due to circumstances beyond its control, in which case the money paid will be refunded in full.
- FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED is relieved from liability for accidents to visitors and any loss or damage to their property including motor vehicles.
- CHALET USAGE: The total number of party staying in a chalet must not excede the capacity of chalet as advertised. Chalets are not permitted to be sublet during any booking period, or are chalets permitted to be used for functions, other than those disclosed in writing to FOX Chalet Rentals, and the sale of tickets for any function held in a chalet is strictly forbidden. Noise levels at the chalets should be kept to a reasonable level so as not to interfere with neighbouring chalets in particular after 12 midnight.
- FOX CHALET RENTALS INC. is not responsible for Acts of God, War, Government restrictions or interruptions or circumstances arising out of our control such as Water loss, Internet interruptions, Satellite TV loss and will not be liable to offer refunds in such instances.
Guests failing to abide by these Terms & Conditions can and will be asked to vacate the properties by the Chalet Manager and a refund will not be offered.
Main thorough fares will be cleared of snow on a daily basis.
Snow clearing on the driveways of each chalet will take place each morning after amounts liable to impede access occur over night.
Should you require additional snow clearing, we can make arrangements to assist your needs but extra charges will incur.
Special Notice Regarding Hot Tubs
Hot Tubs are used at guests own risk. We do not take any responsibility for illness or injury arising out of Hot Tub use. It is advisable to check with your GP prior to using a Hot Tub.
Hot Tubs are cleaned and chemically treated for each Hot Tub Booking Request. Food and drink are not permitted into or near the hot tub. Should you require your Hot Tub cleaned during your stay that is at guests own expense. Marble RV (Hot Tub Services) can be contacted at 709 637 1044
If you have not requested and paid for a Hot Tub with your chalet rental please refrain from using a Hot Tub that may be at your chalet as it will not have been chemically treated for safe use. Using untreated Hot Tubs you run the risk of contracting an infection. FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED do not accept liability for infections received due to using untreated Hot Tubs.
Disclaimer: Fox Chalet Rentals Incorporated
We handle rental enquiries and bookings in good faith and ensure the provision of the rental service as advertised. We do not accept liability for unforeseen circumstances leading to cancellation or disappointment and we recommend that you take out holiday insurance.